Enlarged to Show Detail

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Photo Friday - How I See Myself

PART ONE :



well, for 5 out of the 7 days a week, this is how i see myself....sitting at my desk in my cubicle typing and clicking away at work. as you may be able to tell by the photo, i have tried to make my cubicle my own by adding a few things that make it chacha-esque. by all the little crazy office supplies along with some assorted trinkets and a few japanese toys, you would think i did something graphic related or worked for a toy company. nope, not even close. i work for insurance adjusters that handle insurance claims.

oh and yes, that is a 311 mousepad. a definate must have for me!


PART TWO :



the remaining 2 days from the 7 usually start out like this - from there who knows what the days hold. as much as i love the weekends and having places to go and people to hang out with and not having to work, i love to actually have the option to sleep in a bit and enjoy it, if i so choose. sometimes some nice long shut-eye can be sooo refreshing! and then its up and at em for whatever i decide to do - the mall, the beach, bowling, or just chilling, its anyones guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chacha. Thanks for the kind words. Btw, that's one zexy cubicle for a zexy blogger with zexy photographic taste ;)
Give me a shout if you'd ever had plans for visiting San Francisco.

3:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home